Dental Group West turns 20 this month
By FLTN Staff -The doctors and staff at Dental Group West are celebrating 20 years of continuous service at their current location on 5332 West Central Ave. near Reynolds Road. The practice itself began back in 1948 as a solo dentist office at 2316 West Sylvania Ave. As new doctors and new technology came along, it became apparent that a larger, more modern facility was needed, so the office moved just next door to new construction at 2330 West Sylvania. This building is now used by the Toledo Police Department. In 1994, Dental Group West moved once again to an even larger, more open building at its current location across from Promedica’s new Spine Center.
Locals may remember this building originally belonging to Pitney Bowes. When Dental Group West moved in, the inside was completely gutted, down to the cement slab and up to the steel roof. Three of four walls were completely torn down and everything was redone. Just months ago, the interior was completely remodeled and Dental Group West looks forward to continuing to serve the community. New patients are always welcome.
Show your support for local businesses! Call 419-539-2168; visit the website at http://www.dentalgroupwest.com; or visit Dental Group West at 5532 W. Central Ave., Toledo, OH.