At Roemer Insurance we are always striving to help our associates achieve their personal goals. When it comes to wellness, few companies are as focused as Roemer in providing ways for their workers to make healthier choices. Our on-site gym is clean, bright, well equipped and always available for use. We allow our people to enjoy stress-relieving chair massages on company time. On our periodic Fruit Day we offer a beautiful assortment of fresh fruits for all to enjoy.
Our commitment to the wellness of our associates is always ongoing, but it is never more important than at this time of the year. We understand that enjoying the holiday season invariably means consuming more rich foods and spirituous liquors than the rest of the year. So we offer some tips to all in hopes of assisting you in keeping wellness and good health in mind during this festive time of year!
Try these tips:
· Schedule your workouts like you would a meeting.
· Get 7-8 hours of sleep at least 3 times a week.
· Hit the sack and wake up at the same time every day, including weekends.
· Walk outside in the sunlight to beat the seasonal sadness that tends to happen to many.
· Organize a holiday get together at the gym or an outdoor activity.
· Throw your own party to ensure healthy food is served.
· Give the gift of health to yourself!
· Go easy on the caffeinated drinks. They deplete you of vitamins and can disrupt sleep.
· Try some time-efficient, calorie-incinerating workouts such as jumping rope, running, and training on cardio machines. Thirty minutes, three times a week is all it takes.
· Skip the elevator or escalator and opt for the stairs.
· Dance at the holiday party, burn calories and have fun.
All of us at Roemer Insurance hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving, and we wish you a Very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!
For more information, you can contact Rocky at 419-475-5151; visit Roemer Insurance at 3912 Sunforest Court, Toledo; email him at rocky@roemer–insurance.com; or visit the website at http://roemer-insurance.com